Experience Relief, Recovery, and Relaxation
Treat your pain today with a medical massage from
Body Innervation Massage
Find Relief with
Precision Neuromuscular Therapy
Traumatic Release Exercise
What is Cortical Field Re-education?
“I can no longer move like I did when I was younger, I’m just getting old.”
Age and mobility are NOT connected! CFR can help you regain your youthful mobility.
As we experience stress and trauma, our bodies create holding patterns in our muscles. For example, if you stub your toe, your body figures out a way to walk without furthering damage to that toe. As time passes and our toe heels, we sometimes continue to walk as if the tow was still injured. Initially, this is not a concern, but as time passes, we fail to return to our functional movements. What was once a sore toe may now be a sore back. Cortical Field Re-education (CFR) helps us to unwind these chronic holds and replaces them with increased mobility and more energy!
Meet Jill Anderson
- Licensed massage therepist for the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Studied at the world-famous Esalen Institute in California
- Certificates of completion in:
– Precision Neuromuscular Therapy
– Trauma Release Exercise
– Head & Neck Massage
– Upper/Lower Extremities Massage
– Spine & Thorax massage
- American Massage Therapy Association Member
- Precision Neuromuscular Therapy Study Groups
- Medical Massage Seminars and Presentations
- Medical Massage Student Mentoring and Training
- Massage Jam: meetings where massage therapists connect to discuss issues and learn fro each other!
- Self-treatment Resources
Tel: (920) 750-8544
1500 N Casaloma Dr., Suite 412, Appleton WI 54913
Located in the Abby Bank building between the Fox River Mall and Best Buy.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook! @bodyinnervationmassage